University of Waikato or AUT ?


M.B.M. of University of Waikato better or AUT details?

Ans : I will be partially inclined towards the University of Waikato because I'm a back at the boy and I live in Hamilton so obviously my heart beats a little louder for Hamilton and Waikato but both of them are fantastic if push comes to shove I might actually recommend University of Waikato over AUT actually the reason because first and foremost the government's policies are towards future migrants is changing in such a way that they are encouraging people to move out of Auckland so if you go study in Auckland chances are that more than likely you will end up getting stuck into Auckland which is why we encourage people to start their journey in New Zealand from outside Auckland at the very first step which is to you know get into and the MBA men now University of Waikato is really good and I use it and just a couple of hours back I was at the University of Waikato and I just came back from they're an amazing University one of the best business schools in the world actually not just in New Zealand and I strongly believe also being present in the same city where AJV is headquartered we have our office on the Main Street here in Hamilton and we have a fantastic community of our students and other seniors who are also doing similar course I think you will actually benefit from all those connections as well and so I would if I really have to pick and choose a leader I would actually again be a former University of Waikato for all these results great institution fantastic faculty the campus is mine it's beautiful and then you'll have AJV to back you continuously you can walk into our office whenever you want to have a chat with us so I would actually you know it's difficult to pick between two universities that we both work with but I would say yep the University of Waikato definitely gets my tick.


Comments