Which courses has more jobs available in New Zealand?


What is the best course for mechanical engineering in New Zealand which course has more jobs available in New Zealand?

Ans : As a mechanical engineering as a whole in our long term still shortage area if you break down mechanical engineering of course there will be subsets of that so they could be CAD CAM engineering they could be mechanics they could be various or the breakdowns inside that mechanical engineering get us excuse me where it difficult to sit here and say which is the best course for mechanical engineering I mean obviously if you're already done bachelors in mechanical engineering we would recommend to do a post graduate diploma or a graduate diploma in mechanical engineering and you'll have four or five different choices take a look at the different papers and because there will not be carbon copies of each other each institution which is offering a level seven or a level eight or a level nine mechanical engineering course will have different papers so have a look at those papers and then based on that is you must pick and choose so for instance if I had to do a post graduate diploma in business I would look for a course which has got papers in marketing digital marketing I would take strategic management I would think entrepreneurship so those are my interests that that's how I would I pick those papers and then of course I don't think of a project which I know but marketing or things like that so depends on your personal interests mechanical engineering is a vast field and your personal interest might be in a particular area of mechanical engineering like fluid dynamics or something like that so I would like to talk to you understand your background your future interests based on that they will make a recommendation for all of you watching on YouTube who would like to connect with us please fill the form which will appear below my video after the session is over or a team if we can post the form link to everybody in YouTube right now and so that they can click through and get send of the inquiry send an email to info@ajvglobal.com  that your CV will pick it up so you guys will need to make an effort like how I make an effort twice a week to sit here and talk to you and give you a lot of information and answer all your queries please come back to us give us the courtesy of at least being saying hello to you over the phone share your contact number and welcome back to you.

Comments