Can get job in New Zealand easily?


I have three years’ experience in FMB food and beverage service attendant including one year and MSC Cruises can I get job in New Zealand or I have to do study New Zealand then I can apply easily I have one year diploma?

Ans : Absolutely I have a YouTube channel called Aaron Jacob you guys can go to YouTube and type Aaron Jacob and this face will pop up at you and you guys can take a look at all the videos I have out there I think I have close to 300 videos at the moment but the point is one of my most popular videos on that is can I find a job in New Zealand and who can I settle not there and I explained very clearly and that bite was almost impossible for you to find a job in New Zealand when you're not present in the country because we already have enough talented people on show here in New Zealand or apply for this job so for an employer to consider giving a job to somebody who's not present in the country and you know go through the visa process and all that is a bit of a far-fetched thing which is why we encourage people to be present in New Zealand make that investment of time money and effort come for a course to pay if you pick up the right level of course you can end up with the one two or three years post study work visa and in that we know with the legal visa work visa and a local course and you would have understood what New Zealand is in that warrior of study then your chances of finding a job will become a lot easier it's so definitely I think you're you've kind of answered the question yourself.


Comments