Does 39 years of age is difficult to get student visa?


I'm 39 years old I PhD in management and PG Diploma in HEM distance learning with 8 years of university teaching experience now I'm interested to study MBA International Business do you think that 39 years of age and already completed education can make difficult for me to get student visa with family all the PhD is in management and now I'm applying MBA International?

Ans : Like I said absolutely in order problem 39 again is not up when old age 39 is a very young age and like I said you know there are two things here you know one of course is that we have an international education industry here in New Zealand so and we are here to serve all age groups of students in fact some very young children come to New Zealand to study from countries like Japan and Korea and we are talking about really young kids who come and join our primary schools and sometimes you know their caregivers also come along like one pair into whatever so some of our students are quite young and some of our students can also be you know I won't say quite old because I am 51 and you know one of my oldest students was 51 so obviously I don't want to say old because then I'm kind of pulling myself down I guess but 39 is a fantastic age so I think what you're doing makes sense especially if you're going to be coming here to New Zealand with your family this is the time 30's and early 40's is when you can actually set this whole thing into motion because you know if you could actually cross 45 onward then it kind of becomes a bit more of a challenge because I think your own motivation levels would be dropping down the so on and so forth so perfect age don't worry about it I know you already have a PhD so be it but let's bear in mind that your PhD wasn't management and now we applying to do international business and to do international business you have to go overseas to an international institution that to me is the simple logic why of these officers should be able to look at your application and say right there is a logical reason why the lady is opting for this particular course so as long as your health is all clear I think I don't think there's going to be a problem for you to come into the MBA in international business in New Zealand.

Comments