How many years post study work visa will I be getting after finishing graduate diploma in Construction project management course?


Applying graduate diploma in construction project management level 7 at Canterbury so my question is after finish this course how many years post study work visa will I be getting?

Ans : I will advocating you'll get two years enjoy because you're studying a graduate diploma and outside of it so you'll get two years I hope you are coming to New Zealand through AJV because whatever one thing is getting your work visa but the other thing is making sure that you succeed in your endeavors to find a job and you know and continue to get regular immigration advice so I would strongly recommend you consider working with us very simple to work with us you just have to do that contact us either in our New Zealand office or India office depending on whichever time zone you guys want to work to and we are all here to help you.

Comments