If selected a wrong Adviser company?


I have been got it wrong by immigration adviser now I'm struggling and being drop out of course and re-enroll it?

Ans : Obviously you are not an AJV client I think that much is very obvious because not that we had you know picture perfected of the we are human beings we might make the odd mistake but by and large none of our students ever Never drop out of our course so if you have been misguided by an immigration adviser and you're struggling what I would like if you're already planning to re-enroll then I would recommend that you quickly get in touch with my colleague Mary and you can give her a call of that number which is this particular number goes to our team here in Hamilton in New Zealand Mary is my senior colleague as well as a fellow licensed immigration adviser and so she will pick it up and you know have a chat with you and see how we can help you to re-enroll in a particular course we actually have helped quite a few students who have come to us in the recent few months who have come to New Zealand through other companies and they either in the wrong courses or they did not have the right outcome from the courses and they were seeking for the guidance and then the stumbled upon my videos or various videos and that gave us a call and we've been helping them to get back on track by picking up the right courses and giving them the right suggestions so friends I would strongly recommend give Mary a call.

Comments