Is New Zealand good for future prospects?


I've chosen between Ireland in New Zealand for MES data analytics my question is that I can't be sure of New Zealand has good future prospects in there?

You’ve got to be kidding me what are you saying that you know we are publishing the government of New Zealand publishes a list called them the long term skill shortage list I'm not sure about Ireland to be honest but we actually have the sir let's call the long term skill shortage list yeah so if you go into that you will see data analytics is in that then we have a requirement for a lot of you know people with an IT background so data analytics is definitely monitor so I would throw in fact you know what the topic  there see there is database administrator or said database architecture I can particularly see analytics there is in the long term skill shortage list we have organization and methods analyst we have CIT business analyst we have systems analyst and we have analyst programmers these are the actual occupation which are listed in the long term skill shortage list of New Zealand I just read it out to you from there so absolutely I mean there is a definite need and the other important thing is you going to get a three years of post-study work visa and so with your background a master's in data analytics another area where there is a need and a three-year post study work visa and the support of AJV really it's an it's a no-trainer so I think you must consider it very seriously if you're not already in touch with maybe you need to do better data analysis and choose the company that's going to take you to the right place and make sure that you succeed in the right track as well.


Comments