Should complain be filed against declined letter?


My visa got declined and officer give the reason that your files are recent but Sir I take loan against property of 17 lakhs and fix deposit of 16 lakhs so what I do now should I complain?

Ans : It doesn't make sense to complain because frankly I mean they wouldn't care so they wouldn't really care I mean yeah I mean there is a complaint process with immigration but unless or until you escalate it and take it all the way up to the Ombudsman and stuff like that it could be a bit of a lost cause we are in fact planning to you know larger complaints against one particular immigration officer who is working in the Mumbai branch because we are not happy with her way she is adjudicating on some of our visa application so we are absolutely trying to take it up all the way up to the Ombudsman here in New Zealand and seek justice but you know individual cases like yours you could potentially look for a complainant do it  so what I would suggest is email your decline letter or get on to the phone and make a phone call to this number in India  and it will go to one of our advisers and then send you know share a copy of your declined letter one of us will take a look we have a very solid team of visa professionals we have about ex immigration officers who used to work with the Immigration Department of New Zealand are now part of team AJV there is myself of course as a licensed adviser and then there is Mary Joseph who is also a licensed adviser so we guys are pretty strong as people who understand this entire scenario and you know we also acquired a very strong sense of it student Visas need to be different.


Comments