Waiting for visas approval?


Still waiting for my approval till date not application was 'watch lost 22nd July and intake is in November my concern actually is time-frame of approval since I'm working in UAE and as per labeled law here I need at least is not as try to live in the company are we expecting progress on visas processing in general?

Ans : Yes we are definitely expecting and because yours is in November we are still in September so and we kind of still will 10th of September so I think you'll be fine brandy I don't think you should get too stressed about it I think you'll get your 30 days of the notice period as well so I don't think you should get too stressed about it and we are putting up fair I'm also we are not putting heavy pressure because right to put heavy pressure on our team that is already kind of Anna and I mean the immigration team of New Zealand which is already under a lot of stress you know I mean at the end of the day they are like sort of our colleagues as well we all worked together for the same cause so if there has been some you know unfortunate you know reorganization because of which was this thing kind of became a bit of shambles but I think they are working on it and fixing it it's got up all the way to the Prime Minister and I think it's kind of being addressed at the moment on a war footing so overall there is definitely going to be problem so I don't think you have to worry too much.


Comments