Which course is better at this point of life where age is 32 years old?


I'm currently serving in Indian Navy and retiring in Feb 2020 I'm planning for a career change I have been serving for 15 years and during the course of my journey I have acquired many degrees like B.COM BA DIM etc. and other qualifications from the Naval Institute but all these qualifications are from distance mode I like to know the chances I have in New Zealand and which course is better for me at this point of life I am 32 years old?

Ans : When I started reading your profile you sounded like a much older person and then at the end you right I'm 32 years old you're a young fellow yeah seriously it's a yeah you're a very young person but well done you have such a fantastic amount of background already which means you join the Navy at a very young age at you must have been only 17 or 18 when he joined the Navy and you know your wreath 32n you're also coming close to your retirement so yeah well done good for you you're done with your Navy days and obviously you want to look at the career and that it is our very young age well then 32 is when I migrated to newsy whether I'm 50 now 51 actually in a few days’ time but yeah so that's it's the right time you are taking the decision from in and I presume you're married I'm not presuming you're married so yeah it's a good time of your life to consider to make the change and as I was talking just some time ago one option could be if you're married you know one of your wife could potentially come or on a course and you could potentially come on our full-time work visa because you sound like a man of many capabilities and so you might be able to find a job and you know move forward towards residency but otherwise if you're single you could come for a course and absolutely no problem if you've done the your previous qualifications through the distance mode no problems whatsoever because you know we don't discriminate against people who have gone to regular college and people who have done something through distance mode so perfectly all right as far we are concerned when I say we it's not just an AJV but I'm also talking about the institutions in New Zealand they're not there I mean why would they be concerned because that's the way you opted to in fact my New Zealand immigration advice certificate the graduate certificate was also a distance but that doesn't make me any lesser of all you know license holders so yeah there's somebody so I think very good planning and if you are going to be retiring in February 2020 good time as well to start your planning probably we would be delighted to work with you always a pleasure to work with somebody who's worked in the you know in the services.


Comments