With citizenship of Australia buy business in New Zealand can be run by anyone else?


I want to come from Masters in Social Work and my husband being self-employed while on work visa in New Zealand my brother is an Australian citizen if he buys a business in New Zealand can my husband run it?

Ans : Yeah absolutely if that's who which is actually asking the question yeah your husband if he comes on a work visa as a dependent of a student can actually do business employed I can confirm this to you as a licensed immigration adviser because there was a similar situation at Adobe kind of sort of clarification so absolutely any yeah your brother can buy a business and your husband can run it there's no problems as far as you can see much as I can see but can be good if you come to New Zealand through AJV because you'll have four or five licensed immigration advisers always at the end of a forum so that's my official phone and you know people all our students keep calling us constantly so I have one Mary has one Virginia has everybody in the team is going to get a license shortly so we will all be equipped to be able to give you at once I would strongly recommend that you come to New Zealand through us because you know in your situation you'll require constant immigration advice and be good for you to work with a company that can give you that unlimited and free advice and guide you at each and every step.

Comments