Best course program to study and settle in New Zealand permanently?


Can I study PG Diploma in the flight management so that I can gain three years’ work permit and during that time I can find my telecom base job I have arranged sufficient funds even to join college but struggling to choose the course now and I'm planning for July intake kindly suggest with the best course program to study and settle in New Zealand permanently?

Ans : I think your Query is very valid because you certainly have a very good background it now Telecom five-year says you know a good amount of time to spend in any particular field any particular subject and yeah I'm a little not happy that University of Octagon is not giving you an offer although my team has tried twice ideally they should have considered your experience but I know like I said the academics are the people it's not the marketing team at any of these institutions that actually you know does the admission process the academic people you know there's the lecturers and the deans and the head of departments who actually go through the transcripts that you guys provide and everything else and they take that final call whether to admit you or not into that course why because they do not want to admit you know please understand that New Zealand universities are not some commercial entities where they will admit each and everybody who is willing to pay a fee they are very focused on the outcomes of the students which is number one they want them to pass number two they want to ensure that once the pass they are also ending up in the right career and which is why they can be a little tough sometimes in terms of you know using giving an admission ma I think the graduate diploma is actually not a bad idea at all because I'll tell you why because if they are recommending that the graduate diploma is better for you after their analysis probably that is the best thing for you to do and you will still be getting two years of you know a work visa because you're studying in the University of Octagon which is outside Auckland do not worry about the third year of work visa you will get if you do a post graduate diploma because you are suggesting that you want to shift into applied management just for the sake of getting that one year of extra work visa according from what I can see I think you'll be good well enough to take up the Graduate you promote because it will not be at such a high level as a digital which will takes your brain unnecessarily in fact it might be a better option for you to do this bridge but it's the more and quickly you know come out successfully and come out with a good score as well and you're still going to get a two years’ work with and if your background and the kind of shortages we have in Telecom at the moment I absolutely for see you being able to get a good job and at the right salary of a few two thousand or above and a good position which you know telecom even if it is kind of a friend line sort of a position I think you will be able to apply for your residency within this two years you will have but switching to applied PG diploma and applied management may not be a good thing because then immigration New Zealand will want to see you get a job in a management field but because you're a guy who really does not have you know experience in management and you'll be a fresh graduate so to speak I don't think it's a good idea for it is shifty of course just for the sake of one extra year of work visa I think you should stick strongly to your core subject which is telecom because telecom is really in the skill shortage here for us I don't want you to take some kind of a diversion and get into management because it can mess things up for you not that you can't seek telecom jobs based on your previous experience but you know trying to convince immigration New Zealand that oh the guy came and he did a management course but then he got a job as a telecom guy and now we are trying to say that his eligible for that job because it's got a background we're not before he came to use them is a little tricky thing I'm not saying it can't be done can be done but why do so but you know immigration is never a straightforward process so why do you want to create this necessary bottlenecks I would say go for the radiate diploma I trust my instinct I trust what they teach at the University of Octagon I trust what the academics are recommending that you need to take up a graduate diploma level and I trust in those two years you will definitely succeed and come to the point where I think you yourself will call us and say you were right I got my job and I am ready to apply for a residency and we would gladly take it and once you get your residency it does not matter because then you can live in New Zealand permanently so mine my recommendation to you is do not postpone your intake don't shift into post graduate diploma in applied management just for the sake of that one year extra visa and just come for the Graduate Diploma at Octagon because the beautiful University and you know like I said Telecom was also booming at the moment I think you will.


Comments


  1. This information is very helpful. Thanks for sharing this information on Education Loan. For Study loan, visit here:
    study in germany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment