How long will it take to the student offer letter?


How long will it take to the student offer letter?

Ans : You have applied for you at AUT for a fantastic course brilliant course you know in criminology on the length of December so today is what today is the 16th of December so it's just been a few days any and as I told you I just came back from meeting with AUT senior people so I know it's given a couple of weeks at least uh because also you know as you're aware any next week is going to be the Christmas week so most institutions will close down and you know for a few days at least so that's the other thing I don't know if they are kind of trying to have at least some skeleton staff to put up to do some processing but most likely not so I'd say you probably will need to wait till about the 15th of January realistically maybe we might get lucky and it might happen this week because AUT and most of these institutions are still opened this week so I'll ask my team to see if we can push and get your offer of this week but in the event it doesn't happen.


Comments