Is it difficult to get admitted at the University of Octagon for LLM?


Is it difficult to get admitted at the University of Octagon for LLM?

Ans : I must be honest there are not a lot of people who come forward to do LLM in New Zealand but I do remember some of our clients who came forward entered their masters in law in in New Zealand and not only in Octagon but they also went to Victoria University which also has got a fantastic School of Law and Victoria University and also because Victoria University is located in Wellington because our political capital the campus where to teach boys actually right opposite the Parliament building so I remember some of our clients G went ahead and did their course from Victoria and I can't remember anybody going to I don't see that any reason why you will be rejected for an application sorry for an admission at University of Octagon because at the end of the day University of Octagon will admit any good student who has got the requisite background and the English skills required to be able to get into a master's level course so I don't think there is any problem with an admission as such G and also you know I don't think a master's in law is very heavily subscribed to so there is not a lot of pressure on the admission process as well so I think overall as they should be alright I don't know why you're not opting for a second option at Victoria please talk to your AJV adviser and try and see if we can now create an option at as a second option at Victoria as well.

Comments