QRC level 7 v/s PMs Level 8


I've done become and I have two years’ experience in accounting now I'm interested in hospitality I have offer letter from QRC level 7 and PMs level 8 please suggest which level to offer?

Ans : I know because you do not have a background in hospitality earlier going straight away to level 8 might stress you out with the course because you really don't have much of an understanding about hospitality so it might stress you out because you're straddling going into a post graduate diploma level which is you know ideally postgraduate diplomas are for people who already have some background or some kind of a bachelor's level degree so that is the disadvantage of going straight into a level 8 a level 7 will be easier for you because it will kind of ease you in a bit more it the level of course will not be very high as compared to a level eight it might be a little easier on a person who is getting into hospitality without any background before but the advert the advantage of doing a level 8 is that you will end up with the three years post Study work visa and with the level seven I'm not sure I'm thinking it's a one-year course at level seven into QRC you will end up with that where's post study work visa so with level 8 you get one year extra of post study work visa at level seven you get only two years post study work visa possibly so but a level seven might be easier for you to study as against to level eight so my suggestion to you and my recommendation to you is if you are a very diligent student who can sit at a desk and crack this course and you will study it with single-minded devotion and crack it and tell yourself yes I have the competence and the caliber to crack this course although I am coming new into this field go for the level eight okay but if you're not confident and say okay spirit is hospitality is a new subject for me and if you know internally your heart will tell you actually your gut will tell you you'll get this gut feel you know it's called the gut instinct which tells you who am I getting into something that is too heavy for me if you are getting those kind of vibes then I'd say go to level 7 because QRC is a fantastic institution so is pins but the you so even if you're getting only a two years post to the work visa after studying yet you are see you will be studying in Queens town which is like the tourism capital of New Zealand so I can see quite clearly that you will end up with very good opportunities as well so that's the call you will need to take and also if you have that confidence you can correct level 8 go for level 8 if you are not very confident existing to level seven.

Comments