Tips for preparing for visa interview!


How needs to prepare for a visa interview?

Ans : Well so be not to be honest her by and large the visa interview is not a mandatory step quite a lot of our students actually end up getting a visa without immigration officers actually conducting the interview because the way we present the case and the you know your own background with good documentation and everything and the way we present the case by an large visa officer looks at the whole application is hey everything I wanted to arrive at a decision is right here so and that's the beauty of working with a company like AJV because we take a lot of love put in a lot of effort to make sure that they put something called decision ready files in front of immigration New Zealand so more than likely you will not have an interview but if there is an interview all I can tell you is be confident be truthful because you know these offices like people to be truthful does not matter what it is there's no need to hide behind falsities but you know let's say you had a gap in your work because you were not we're not there was some family emergency just talk about it just be truthful because they're trained to you know understand who is telling the truth and who is not telling the truth and just talk about it casually like hug you and I would have a conversation if let's say I meet you I cross the table and I must be a question support so where did you do your schooling and what kind of score did you get you know then which college did you go to what's the carrier you embarked upon why did you choose that particular carrier and then why are you choosing this particular course what are your intentions after you complete this course so on and so forth just go on and answer and if you know don't ever hesitate to say that I will study this course and I will also look forward to getting the post study work visa  which will give me very valuable international experience in a fantastic country like New Zealand after completing that let's see where I end up you know if I like New Zealand and I continue to you know want to stay there then perhaps and if I have reached the right stage of salary and position by the time in those three years then I might consider opting for residency or else I will look for opportunities in some other part of the wall or just come back to India so just be truthful just be honest and just be casual and be confident you know that's the best advice.


Comments