University in Focus: A.U.T. University.


University in Focus: A.U.T. University.

A.U.T. stands for A.U.T. University so an earlier it was A.U.T. which stood for Auckland University of Technology but later they re branded and now they call them A.U.T. University it is one of the youngest universities in New Zealand I believe it was established in 2000 in the year 2000 and but the fact is it existed very way before that it was actually set up as an Technical Institute in the year 1895 so that's a very old institution that eventually got the status of becoming a university and it was started specifically with focus on you know imparting technology skills to people in and around Auckland so that is the origin of the of the particular University so although it is young it has got some fantastic but achievements are at the global ranking level so it is just on reading this of their website to be honest and it says they are number one in New Zealand for global research impact they're number one in New Zealand for international outlook they're number one in New Zealand for health subjects they are number one millennial University in Australasia and number fourteen in the world so that's fantastic so if you compare all the universities that were set up from the year 2000 onward so A.U.T. university is at number 14 which is a fantastic car ranking for any and they are also in the top 30 worldwide for sport top 75 worldwide for hospitality and Leisure Management and 400 worldwide for art and design and they are number 16 worldwide for social impact so it you can see that although it is a relatively new university although the pedigree grows back all the way through 1895 it is a fantastic university so I'll move over from just reading of the website and gave some of my own personal insights into what this university is all about my team and I we have been sending students to study at A.U.T. all the way back from 2004 so we've had a great relationship with A.U.T. University and while it was still Auckland University of Technology so and a great relationship with them and our students who have gone there to A.U.T. have done really well so we I'm yet to think of a single student who has not done well who has gone to a university and isn't that what you're really looking for is that many good one an institution and you study there you want to have good outcomes so I can tell you from our past track record that these students who have gone to A.U.T. University have done really well okay I also did a little bit of race a little bit of research to see what kind of subjects our students have chosen when they have gone to study at A.U.T. University and topper subjects our students have gone to is engineering applied, finance business, with somehow this is real special focus on accounting communication subjects, construction management, information technology especially in analytics and information science, international tourism management, hospitality management, health sciences, applied language studies not too many the but we've had a few students going for that and applied science so those are the top sort of these subjects and courses that I was our students you know I end up talking about A.J.V. students have chosen over the last two or three years so it's not instead of me trying to tell you which are the popular courses I actually just read of the particular subject areas where our students are actually going and I can tell you over the last three four years I haven't heard of a single student who's had any kind of fun Edwards comment about A.U.T. or you know not had a good outcome and I remember a lot of these students have gone on and found fantastic jobs and they've also established themselves as residents in New Zealand so absolutely top marks to A.U.T. I would strongly endorse it so about I think a month and a half ago Mary and my colleague Mary and I we both went to A.U.T. and we met the director of marketing and we met one of their senior managers called Marcel Fletcher and I prevented director of marketing as well very friendly people and they took us around and give us a little bit of a campus tour and stuff like that and I was very impressed with the kind of involvement there have with their students whether it is domestic or international so I came back with a very strong positive feeling about the kind of engagement that they're having with their students top marks for that as well job outcomes have been fantastic and because this is right in the heart of the city in offering part-time job opportunities also will be very good for students because you know Auckland is a bustling city it is the largest city in New Zealand for us and so you know absolutely good opportunities for you know sure part-time work like I said job outcomes are good and I've what's the English requirement is another thing my team was robot so I when I did this research about A.U.T. and where our students have been going I also realized that most of them are going for a post graduate diploma or a master's so which is obviously they're all opportunity to go for the PG postgraduate level and so if you are looking to doing a postgraduate level in at A.U.T. university then you'll require a 6.5 in IELTS with no band score less than 6 or the equivalent so from a PR point of view from a residence future long-term residence point to feel like I said I am yet to hear of any of my students who has studied at A.U.T. and has suffered – in finding a job or not being able to move on to the resident point of view so like I said all these subjects that I just real lot whether it's engineering or IT or Health Sciences or what-have-you most of them have gone on to find their jobs and settle down so the chances of finding residency and PR are good of course you will have A.J.V.  to guide you at each and every step I mean main industries again you know I'm just linking it back to the subjects I talked about but all these industries are presented now Auckland so it's pretty much the same industries as subjects that I talked about so yeah that's pretty good and then they asked me some my they also want me to talk a little bit about partnership visa and we are beginning to get faster outcomes for our tissue pieces and if you guys go to our Facebook page or Facebook group you will see that there is a lot of good reviews being posted by our clients who are saying hey look thank you for the effort you put in and our partnership visas are coming.


Comments