Is IELTS compulsory to study do a Masters course in NZ?

Read this FAQ to understand -

Can I study masters in Pharmacy without IELTS? 

Ans. English is going to be critical. Yes we will be able to help you to get into a pharmacy course maybe not into a pharmacy because the seats are quite limited in that particular subject whereas I mean I don't know if you guys are aware but we have only eight universities in New Zealand and out of that we don't work with two of them we don't work with the University of Auckland and we don't work with Massey University we work with all the other beautiful six universities they're amazing these two universities we are particularly not very interested to work with them because when we approach them they said they already have other people so they are not very keen to work with them so we said okay it's your loss we are not very bothered about it which I really think is a pity for them because we are doing so well but and if they want to lose out not our problem but coming back to the point I was making I think your English is a bit of a concern and my recommendation to you would be to first write an IELTS or PT and see what marks you get in that qualifying English exam based on that we will be able to recommend whether you can consider a master's or something lower than that.



Click here to watch the full LIVE Q&A session by Licensed immigration adviser, Arun Jacob- 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9UNoLSeTPc
Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments