Can a Bangladeshi national apply for New Zealand study visa? How can AJV support aspirants from Bangladesh?
What are the chances for me to get a student visa since I'll have to first complete the certificate program and can AJV help me with their services since I'm based in Bangladesh?
Ans. Absolutely not a problem we have deal with Bangladeshi clients before we have been working with clients from everywhere across the world I mean this is again another misconception people have that AJV works only with Indian clients not true they are working with clients from Bangladesh from Sri Lanka from Pakistan from Dubai from Brazil from some African countries we work with clients from Egypt we work with clients from Singapore so absolutely we are happy to help.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)
Comments
Post a Comment