Can I bring my family together during my masters studies in NZ?


How many years stay back for masters degree in management and whether I can bring my family together?

Ans. The policy is changing from 26th of November so obviously they're trying to encourage people to come at all higher levels of courses so Master’s is fantastic I think what the Masters you're going to get are three years’ post-study work visa plus spouse would also get a work visa so I think it is a very good opportunity for couples if your wife is planning to come for a master's or you're planning to come for a master's it's a great opportunity because not only will you get out three post-study work visa would also be eligible to bring your spouse on a work visa and when one of you is on the work visa so that kids can come in and the kids can also get free education and took another opportunity here in New Zealand so definitely it's a good opportunity for you if you're not in touch with the AJV team strongly recommend that you get in touch with AJV team.



Comments