Can I change my course after I get Visa.

If I bought a visa for a graduate diploma course and want to change my course in college then what are the chances?

Ans. If you are AJV student I'd be very disappointed if you want to change your course and your college after you come to New Zealand because I would expect my team and myself to be able to give you the right information and the right advice where it is all well informed and exactly what you're getting yourself into before you get on that plane before prior to coming to New Zealand but technically it is possible it's not like you cannot change your college or your course after you land in New Zealand but my question is why do you want to do that if your choices were right it's it's something that you've committed yourself to you should be continuing with that if you're coming here and then deciding to change the tournament obviously there is all a bit of an issue in the way you were advised or then have your head to but string it all together.






Comments