Unitec for Graduate Diploma in professional accounting?

How is Unitech for Graduate Diploma in professional accounting?

Ans. There are so many shows with Unitech. Today this is the era of open information everything is at our fingertips you start that and then you go to you know good old Google and everything will be there so whoever is watching can go and put Unitec financial problems that they're probably 30 or 40 articles that will come up about it. My take on it I think every organization especially a large organization like Unitech because it is a very large organization well I have some issues at some point of the other we're not a big company AJV like I said you have 40 people and to hope to grow to become the 100 or 200 or we'll see how that goes but we have our own little issues sometimes so we kind of trying our best to keep it stable and so and Unitech is owned and operated by the government of New Zealand and Unitech is one of our largest Institutes of Technology Plus bear in mind that New Zealand is not a deficit budget come country we are a surplus budget country so we always have some money lying in the bank for a rainy day kind of a situation and I don't think the government would the Ministry of Education would allow a large well established an organization like Unitech to go under because it's there cannot be if they simply cannot afford to do it because it's one of our largest institutions and it's Unitech doesn't serve international students primarily Unitech primarily serve domestic students and there are certain subjects of course which I think are chosen by international students but Unitech also has got a lot of trades automotive architecture that technical kind of skills which is required for our local students here in the offseason so it's a very large organization it's a very large institution it's obviously got some recent issues so my take on it is that these organizations are so large and also because of the final responsibility lies with the government of New Zealand and so the government of New Zealand cannot lose faith or cannot afford such a large organization to go under either for our domestic students or for international students like you so I don't think you should be worried about the larger picture and focused more on your thing and like I said if you come to New Zealand through a company like AJV and this is not just for Unitech but for any institution anywhere across New Zealand if one of our students who has come to New Zealand through AJV gets into any trouble because of some fault of the institution I promise you myself and my entire local team here will go to that institution stand and fight for you guys.





Comments