Is it worth looking for jobs after getting post study work visa?


I'll return to my country or I will stay to get a post-study work visa and search work visa and stay?

Ans. Like I said we encourage our students to absolutely put it out there because you think visa officer will really believe it if you're saying oh look I'm going to go to our masters in New Zealand and then after the course is over I'm going to come back to it yeah of course not did they know that you're going to come to New Zealand you're going to do masters you're going to get your three years to work visa exactly but I'll try and get your work experience into place and ideally, you will also try pick that job at the right salary and the right position which will lead you to residency then all this thing's so what's wrong and telling it out there and putting it out there I'm sure they will absolutely appreciate the fact that you are being honest with them and we encourage our students to talk about it in their statements of purpose and everywhere and just put it out there and once you land here we will even and sis here as much as possible to ensure that you get the job and move into residency and stuff like that.



Comments