Is SIT a good place for Hotel Management?

How about SIT Invercargill is it a good place for Hotel management?

Ans. The interesting thing about the SIT in Hotel Management at Invercargill is that it is actually not running for Cardiff to the best of my knowledge please correct me if I'm wrong but I think the SIT which is a Sothern Institute of Technology which is also owned and operated by the government of New Zealand it's a good education obviously it is a government institution  so no problems about the authenticity or the stability of the education no problem it's like the southernmost point in New Zealand  Queenstown is one of the hottest tourist nest is one of the prettiest it is one of the most beautiful one of the most desirable tourist destinations in the world rest from the adventure capital of the world because we have all kinds of crazy Kiwi innovations there like the bungees and the jobs and skydiving  it's a great place to go study because you're in the midst of the big tourist town destination and New Zealand so I think it's a good one.



Comments