MBA in New Zealand after Civil Engineering.

I did Engineering in the Civil Department. Can I get admission in MBA without IETLS?

Ans. There is no rule in New Zealand that guys who do civil engineering where IETLS will be made for MBA I mean unfortunately IETLS cannot be waived up it is a mandatory requirement for you to be able to get an admission into New Zealand but I'm a little bit more interested to know if you are choosing the right course because you are choosing to do an MBA when you have a background in civil engineering because for a civil engineer short in the long term skill shortage list of New Zealand right now and there is a requirement so normally in the situation like this unless and until you are a really experienced civil engineer who wants to now genuinely move into a managerial position I normally do not advocate people to take up an MBA I would say if you are a young fellow who is still below 30 and who's kind of just started in civil engineering so to speak I would say continue to stick in civil engineering because we have a requirement for civil engineers in New Zealand more than we have a requirement for business professionals in New Zealand so that would be my suggestion to you.






Comments