Want to work in New Zealand. Can I contact AJV?


Want to work in New Zealand can I contact you to guide me?

Ans. Not easy to find jobs directly in New Zealand when you're not present in the country this is what I keep saying constantly it's not easy because you've got to be present in the country of rarely a word your New Zealand employers or encourage anybody who's not in the country to apply so not a good idea get in touch with our team we will show you other pathways but trying to find the job directly is possibly very difficult unless and until you are a very highly competent and qualified IT guy or a mechanical engineer or something I mean you've got to be like up there to be able to stake a claim in New Zealand and then if you're really like up there 10 12 13 15 years of experience at the senior level and you kind of proven yourself and in whichever sector I am and then you might have a chance but if you're a guy who's 2 3 years of experience and trying to get into New Zealand I don't think anybody would really be interested to make an offer to you so that's there are other pathways like being able to come and study you'll get 3 years post study  work visa you can choosing the right level of course so sometimes you've got a look at options like that.








Comments