Wife and I looking to move to New Zealand. We
are 50 years old.
Ans. If you're already in your 50s you're probably
find of left it a little late because technically only till about 55 is when
you can apply for residency under the skilled migrant category and you can still
get points towards your age and stuff like if you don't know if you're in
your early 50’s or if you are if you're close to 55 I would probably discourage
you to be honest because doesn't really make sense because then you're gonna
struggle but if you're in your early 50s if you just 50 or 51 you've gotta do
it now you've got to do it like immediately because if you miss the bus now you're never gonna be able to get
onto that bus again so if you're in your early 50, I would strongly encourage
you to talk to our kind of connect with us immediately as I said all you've got
to do is call 1800 103 6525 one of my team members will connect and get the
more information if that particular case needs to be discussed the thing it
keeps getting bumped up the chain because from the advisers we go to the team a leader from the team leader to the serviceman to the manager and from the
manager to also come to us here in New Zealand if a particular case requires
that kind of input from us so whatever you are intending to do if you're in your the early 50s do it ASAP if you're closer to 55 I think probably you've already
missed the bus but a warm welcome to New Zealand nevertheless please come to
visit this beautiful country and experience a twist as our holidaymaker all
right.
Comments
Post a Comment