What are the chances of job opportunities in Data Analytics?


I got a seat for level seven and Data Analytics at MIT Auckland and I have seven years of experience the same field what are the chances of job opportunities?


Ans. If you have seven years of experience in data analytics I don't know why you're choosing a level seven I probably would have gone a little higher if I were you because you have adequate experience and in that, I know data analytics one of those hard subjects it's like everybody is talking about their analytics and you know big data and you know data warehousing and modeling and all those kinds of things, in fact, the first time I heard about the term modeling I was like what's modeling doing in information technology and then I came to realize that this modeling is different from that modeling so so it was not a ramp walk it was more of a programming thing so yeah I think it's a good course you're choosing MIT is a fantastic the institution I'm just a little concerned about your level seven because you're a guy with seven years of experience so I'm not sure why you're opting for it. I don’t if you're one of our students I would request my team to review the course level that you're going for unless until you're specifically told are saying no I want to go only for a level seven because the cost is nowhere and whatever not that the level really matters but I'm just saying you know also from your background as a guy who's done seven years of experience in this the wonderful field you know, it'll be good for you to get a slightly higher level of understanding of your subject area so that's where I'm coming from otherwise level seven from MIT fantastic institution very good course choice and if you're coming to New Zealand throughout they will help you to network with a lot of our students and clients were now working in very large IT firms and we can kind of network you with all those guys plus we are always there Holloway to help you with immigration advice.




Comments