Whether I can come hoping for appearing studies PR after studies and which course should I offer at Facebook I'm confused between MBA and Engineering course in mechanical and the PR process?
Ans. The answer is simple we have a larger requirement of technical people here in New Zealand then non-technical people so that's a simple answer but in your situation because you have moved away from poor technical your lot of nuts and bolts quiet longer you're more like me doing more of this rather than more of that so you've kind of moved away but if you think and but five years is not a very long time away five years in I I don't know when is the last time I have it what a sports guys weather and that's probably why it explains t-shirt but tough so it's been off it's been five or six years for me as well since I lost over trolley car and did a bit of racing but it comes back it comes back the woman you get back into the car and they strap on your helmet and you put on your suit and strap yourself into that seat and you start your current kind of all comes back same thing for you if your technical side of it will come back automatically and because you very long stint in the air force and as a mechanical guy I think if it welcome back to you the technical side I would strongly encourage you to seek a course in mechanical engineering because there the ability the opportunity of being able to find a technical job is so much higher and the competition also is lesser as compared to a non-technical job like let's say you want to get into HR or marketing or I think it will be a bigger fight in the non-technical areas as compared to the technical area so in fact recently for this I mean I would strongly encourage you to look at mechanical because one of the other things that is growing here in New Zealand is the flying schools for instance and our industrial our air industry we also have one of the highest per capital number of planes in the world aircraft in the world so there is a scope for someone like you who's made gotten your hands dirty with Greece and everything else working on aircraft I think if you get back into your technical I think you will do brilliantly well and also because you're a 47 year old guy so you have tons of experience I think you will be valued in the industry if you can if your mind and your Ken tends to that get back into that with all but if your mind says known what you've moved away from it you will not be able to go back to the nuts and bolts kind of a thing then stick to business course talk to my team and we'll put you into if not a MBA we might put you into a good post graduate diploma somewhere and something that might just your scope and your ability we work with a lot of very senior people like yourself we definitely would love to work with you and my senior suggestion would be to try and straight you artistic to your technical side of things if your mind says no you moved away you can't do it any longer I will look or we're happy to put some good business options in front of you.
Comments
Post a Comment