Completed my graduate and civil
engineering in 2017 I'm planning to do level 8 in construction management can I
get three years work permit my courses is in long-term skills shortage list?
You’re upping for level eight four so
you would be eligible 14 years for a study work visa so no problem with
that and construction management is also a good area as I keep saying there's a lot of construction activity happening in New Zealand at the moment there's a
massive housing boom now because there's a massive the housing shortage so a lot
of construction is happening and some of our students who have already studied
construction management have also moved quite nicely to jobs and also their way
to getting their residency so good choice' I think overall you should be alright
on various counts and you're just looking at the policy which was released so
if you are going to be doing a level seven or a level eight or nine and you
have studied for at least thirty weeks in New Zealand then you will be eligible
for the post-study work visa so at level eight which you are trying to come
you will definitely be eligible for three years post-study work visa.
Comments
Post a Comment