I take procurement in supply and I'm a lawyer my husband is coming
to the multimedia postgraduate will I be able to find a job and settle?
Ans. I mean whether you find a job or not depends entirely on
yours execute skills and knowledge if you and your husband have opted to come to
New Zealand through our company AJV services if you're coming to New Zealand
through us I would we would love to connect you to the rest of our clients we
have some of our old students who are now very well placed in different
industry one or two of them were also working in the recruitment industry so I
would love to connect you to them but you have not mentioned not define me
team has also not confirmed whether you are one of our students depends on your
skills your knowledge your attitude and I think more than anything else how presentable
you are and how good your English is I think is are also assets that we like to
look at.
Comments
Post a Comment