Ph.D. in the University Wellington in history.


Want to go for Ph.D. in the University Wellington in the subject of history.
Please guide.

Ans. History I think it's a fantastic choice and here also instinctively simply I've chosen the University of Wellington which is fantastic again you know I said I was exchanging emails with somebody from another institution today I was also exchanging emails with a lady called Andrea who is now senior marketing officer with the University Victoria University at Wellington and so we were talking about things so it's a very good institution beautiful University it's located in Wellington which is our capital city in New Zealand. Wellington is also the home of a museum called Te Papa now which is the largest museum in New Zealand which has gone up to complete wing dedicated to the history and art and culture and all those kinds of things so I think your course is very good it's very refreshing to see somebody wanting to do history because of the midst of all these technologies and Sciences and other things it's good to see something's actually going to do history so good choice about that excellent choice worth University of Victoria in Wellington and Wellington as a core as a city as well I think it's a great choice.




Comments