What is the scope of operations management?


What is the scope of operations management?

Ans. I'm not very good for people who are not having experience in the operations management side of things with that so see that's what I like to say because of a lot of consultancies and agencies they very liberally and generally say they look to go to this course operation a lot of people fall for it because its operations management sounds very cool and it sounds like you're doing something very happening and because to be an
Operations Manager you need to have certain amount of experience say today I am essentially this as being the spokesperson for AJV really what is my role really is of being an Operations Manager because like I said we are not a small team we are 35 people here spread across two three different countries we have different departments we have marketing we have sales service all these complexities are there and I am a guy who's about to turn 50 so but my level and my age and my experience operations management would kind of begin to fit in a bit more clearly I'm not saying it won't fit in for a lot younger people are but you need to have at least four three four five years of experience before you can call yourself and operate this manager because if you have not been involved with operations at all how can you become an Operations Manager is my question so before we are all careful before jumping into things like operation management operations management attention.



Comments