Which is better ? Auckland Institution of studies or Wintec
Institution for PG diploma in IT? Are they govt recognised ?
Ans. I always give me
views genuinely my friend I have absolutely no special love for AIS nor do I
have any special love for Wintec and like you rightly observed AIS is a very good institution I have a lot of respect
for it is a private institution but it has also been around for a very long
time and I know a lot of senior people with AIS and I think it's a very well formed
institution Wintec is a government institution it's an institution scared of The technology it's faced in the City of Hamilton so you're already getting an
advantage of being outside of Auckland where I think in the cost of living is a
little lesser plus here also if you do end up finding the job outside Auckland it would also get any extra points in terms of
towards your resident visa so I mean I would say if I have to choose between
the two Auckland would have higher chances of employment because these are
largest city after you finish a course Hamilton would give you other benefits
of the lower cost of living while studying and possibly more points towards your residency
towards once you complete the course and find a job so it's very difficult for
me to choose between the two of them and in situations like that what I suggest
again is go through the papers of each of these courses and see what which papers
appeal to you most and then based on that we will be able to tell you which is probably
a better choice for you actually more than us you'll be able to tell to
yourself saying hey I like eight papers from this institution but only four
papers from this institution and they're your decision will be made but more
than anything else, we would like to work so you work with us.
Comments
Post a Comment