If I study BSE nursing as an international student will I be eligible for a post-study work visa?
Ans. I think most definitely even if there is a change in policy which is still being debated and that's a question I'm sure somebody will definitely ask me going forward saying what's happening with the new policy if it's still not a policy yet it is still being discussed guys but even if the policy does change I think people coming to study a bachelor's in New Zealand no problem I think there is never going to be a problem for people who come and study bachelors in New Zealand because for very simple reasons somebody willing to invest three years of international fees into New Zealand is welcome for us we international education is a massive industry for us and we want to get revenue out of this particular industry which is growing really well for us at the moment and not only that we have a government set a target of reaching five billion dollars as the revenue from international education by 2025 yeah that is the target so yeah absolutely I think three-year bachelor's not only nursing but any field that you chose to continue silly and I think you'll be welcomed I think it will be a nice easy process and the beauty of doing a three years course in New Zealand is that in that in those three years you will practically get completely adhere to the environment in New Zealand so you will not only pass out with a very good bachelor's but you will also practically become like a New Zealander and a Kiwi your mind so your ability to go find work and post study residency and all those things becomes a lot easier.
Ans. I think most definitely even if there is a change in policy which is still being debated and that's a question I'm sure somebody will definitely ask me going forward saying what's happening with the new policy if it's still not a policy yet it is still being discussed guys but even if the policy does change I think people coming to study a bachelor's in New Zealand no problem I think there is never going to be a problem for people who come and study bachelors in New Zealand because for very simple reasons somebody willing to invest three years of international fees into New Zealand is welcome for us we international education is a massive industry for us and we want to get revenue out of this particular industry which is growing really well for us at the moment and not only that we have a government set a target of reaching five billion dollars as the revenue from international education by 2025 yeah that is the target so yeah absolutely I think three-year bachelor's not only nursing but any field that you chose to continue silly and I think you'll be welcomed I think it will be a nice easy process and the beauty of doing a three years course in New Zealand is that in that in those three years you will practically get completely adhere to the environment in New Zealand so you will not only pass out with a very good bachelor's but you will also practically become like a New Zealander and a Kiwi your mind so your ability to go find work and post study residency and all those things becomes a lot easier.
Comments
Post a Comment