PG Diploma in Management from Toi Ohomoi.

I'm planning to join Toi Ohomoi in PG diploma in management I want to know-how about the scope, workplace and partner jobs at the place be like it stay back for three years in that field?

Everybody won't seem to be asking me will I get a three years’ work visa like I said it's still a policy under discussion most likely it will become policy but like at this point you know there's a pushback from the Immigration Department there's a pushback from the Education Department so they are still discussing so let's see how it goes but at the moment the policy is that you will get a one-year work visa but if the policy changes then they might give three years I can't predict it at this time but I think yes most likely it will become out work visa Toyhokomoi i is a very good institution that the government owned and operated up instead of technology so there were two polytechnics which were owned by the government so they merged both his polytechnics one was called Bay of Plenty Polytechnic well I'm a graduate of that and the other one was called Waurika Polytechnic so what those polytechnics got together and they created a much larger in spirit of Technology and our Polytechnic and so that is called the Toyhokomoi  that is the new name that they came up with which is a great name it's a beautiful Maori name and I think the campus you'll be going to is called Rutuwura which is one of the largest tourist destinations in New Zealand so there's always part-time work available some of our students will bring to Rutuwura pattern worker or able to you know take care of themselves I think couple of them struggled initially a little bit but then they also managed to find the time well so funny part-time workers more a very big problem but as regards scope and how you want to do it in the future it will be good for us know a bit more about your background because you're doing a post graduate diploma in management but my concern with people getting into management is done they have the ability to be managers - the hats on work experience if you look back if you go back and visit some of my revisit practice some of my videos on YouTube where I am talking about people taking up business courses I strongly advocate saying that hey look guys if you're coming for MBA's and PG diplomas and management's and masters and management and stuff like that it'll be nice if you have some work experience if you go because that we kind of help you - with some suggestions that you already have work experience will say yeah good choice if not we might come back and make some more suggestions or you're on the verge of taking a very big decision and I think you need to speak to people who like those who are based in New Zealand and for open almost and put everything out there and ensure that you're getting the right advice.


Comments