If applied now for Project management how long it will take?


I'm from India I just received a firm offer for MSM construction project management in University of Auckland if I apply now how long will it take since my intake is from March?

Ans : So you have also mentioned that you're not an AJV student and I have a particular take on people who are coming for project management courses here in New Zealand and one of my suggestions is to not take up a project management sort of course if you do not have adequate work experience because what happens is when you come to a course that is called project management you might end up falling into that trap where you will it's a very good course undoubtedly but project management is for people who have certain amount of work experience and after that you know and I'd say at the minimum five to eight years of work experiences what is required and once you have that kind of experience under your belt then you can of course you know reach come out into a course in project management thing otherwise you'll be a young fellow with no not adequate experience who has completed a project management course and Immigration Department of New Zealand will want to see that you actually get a job as a project manager only for you to be able to get further work visa and eventually get your residency which I'm thinking would be your eventual goal so which is why I personally discourage and my entire team also talks at length you know if you were an AJV student they would have engaged you to understand what is your level of experience so on and so forth and then put forward the right amount of the right course for you but if you don't have adequate experience trainee bustled this might be not been such a good thing for you to pursue and I would strongly recommend because if you a number of one of our team members will get in touch with you we will talk to you and possibly put some other options in front of you take a look.


Comments