My partition
visa is spending as well more than three months sir please share your views
regarding this?
Ans : Always
a pleasure and a delight to say hello to our own AJV clients by and large this sessions
are absolutely meant to talk to our own clients our own children send-up are
really not the factors fostered and send all the you know people from the AJV
clients so I met the Immigration Department of New Zealand decided to shift all
the partnership cases earlier they were being dealt with I think in the Mumbai
office but not there was a decision made to ship them all to the Hamilton
office here in New Zealand I mean same city where I live in fact our office in
Hamilton New Zealand is the same building where Immigration Department of New
Zealand has their office as well so all partnership cases are now being shifted
to Hamilton and because of this move from one office to the other and also
because there was a pretty big backlog of applications that had built up
already they are trying very hard to move these applications as fast as they
can now in the meantime of course all we
can request you is to be patient I understand it is probably not very easy for
people to be separated but hey look what's a few months in the longer picture
which is what you intend to paint here in New Zealand so please be patient hang
in there and the moment we come to know who is the visa officer is to whom your
application has been allocated then we can start putting up a little bit of
gentle pressure but before your case is allocated there's really nothing we can
do because before a visa application to be allotted to a visa officer out of
turn is normally not done under so until there is some seriously trying
situation for that particular couple but if there is not then Immigration Department
just comes back and says I look just wait in queue like everybody else and
being a dominant Department obviously you can't push it too hard because at the
end of the day we have to respect their timelines and their processes as well
but I'm sure it will come through sooner than later on.
Comments
Post a Comment