What are the chances to get the Entrepreneur work visa?


I want to know about entrepreneur work Visa with investment of New Zealand $100,000 and 120 points what are the chances to get the visa in this category I have good funds in my bank account in India?

Ans : It’s a good category the entrepreneur work visa but it's also very complicated because a lot of people know because 100,000 let's face it was not a lot of money 100,000 is really not a big amount of money where you can invest and create an industry or a company which will benefit New Zealand and all those sorts of things and what they look for in the entrepreneur work visa is that you were a businessman has to be spot-on and it needs to have confidence which will benefit New Zealand and ideally export-oriented as well so it's rough frankly it is not a very easy pathway especially with only 100k it's not you know a lot of money I'm not trying to be disrespectful about your funds situation but I'm just saying it's you know I like for instance my company's overhead would be now in a couple of months they would probably just find a 100k that sort of scenario is what it is so why and my other suggestion to entrepreneur people seeking the entrepreneur reserve  you will have to be present in New Zealand to come in and study this the situation this economy and the opportunities and I don't know which particular industrial or business line you intend to get into but to understand what are the dynamics of that and so even for a guy like me who lives in New Zealand if suddenly somebody asked me how good will it be to start a car dealership I wouldn't know because I'm not into that particular trade my trade is education and migration so I'll have 100% knowledge and confidence about my line of work but if suddenly somebody says like do you mean information about car dealerships I wouldn't know that I don't know what are the intricacies of importing from Japan or wherever and I wouldn't have a clue and which is why I recommend for people like you who have a desire to set up for business in New Zealand but investing a lot of money is you know two things one you first come on Ricky a reconnaissance a visit to New Zealand to understand how was it and we can help you with that we can help set up their Ricky for you we can create some set up some meetings for you we did it for a few people in fact the last one was a quite a famous media personality from India he was involved with TV channels and stuff like that so we actually set up meetings for hand with so he came for two weeks and met these people from different TV channels here in New Zealand admin pack so I'd say you will first have to be in New Zealand for a period of time and do a Ricky and go back and decide but you still want to pass your entrepreneurial dream or I know this is probably a much more valid suggestion it is slow 100k why don't you invest twenty thousand dollars into a course come for a post graduate diploma or a master's course which will give you four years of stay in New Zealand so you could potentially be in New Zealand for four years for twenty thousand dollars of investment and which you will earn back because you will get your part time and your full time work with anyway and while you're here in New Zealand I would suggest you understand what is that what are the opportunities in your field or some other field and then you take a call whether you want to put another large amount of money into an investment in you see later give us so that's my honest and very sincere suggestion to people either who want to come on multiple first either you come here for two to three weeks and AJV can help you with your visitor visa and setting up appointments and of course we will you know ask you for lots of documents to ensure that you are a genuine visitor and not somebody who plans to come as a visitor and then try and do something which is not correct so we will of course you don't see that kind of background information from you if you are we will we are the people we will set you up with the meetings and other things we will of most charger comes consulting for you for all these things but if you think no three weeks is not enough why would I need to be there in New Zealand for a longer period of time then I would strongly recommend considering the study path there because it will give you the time to be present in New Zealand and once you get onto your work visa I'm quite certain you could also set up a business and the self-employed  so that will give you the legal right to be present in New Zealand and set up for this disease one so but like I said you know this is my suggestions to you make up your mind we if you would like to take advantage offer two or three weeks visit or want to come on a longer period all Austria and then I would recommend you make a much larger investment into New Zealand all right you've rush we don't like to suggest things to people where the chances are low and the investment is high and after five six months you are disappointed we are disappointed I know everybody's disappointed instead I would strongly recommend that you either do that two three weeks trip or you come on a longer student visa stay here study the situation and for the 20k which you will earn back anyway you will also get an international degree maybe in business management which will help you to become a better business person anyway.

Comments