I
wouldn't know doing MBA from India or New Zealand will be advantageous in
context with placements as well?
Ans : India
is a massive market so if you do an MBA there I do believe you will get a job quite
easily New Zealand is not such a big a big market no but you know if you do a
good course you could potentially still end up finding a job here as well the
difference is that you know you working in India will be very different from
working in the Western world and I think what you guys and girls will get when they
come to New Zealand he's working at in the Western world which operates in from
my own experience because I also started my career in India and I worked for a
really good companies like I work with Xerox I worked with Kennan and I worked
with Tata Teleservices so that's my background so I work with some of the
leading companies in India and yet when I came to New Zealand or you know when
I went abroad to some of the Western countries I saw that the level of work is
it's a little different it's a little higher in terms of you know various things
so and increasing to the world is becoming a small global village so if you
decide to stay on in India and create a future there I don't see any reason why
you shouldn't do an MBA from there because some good institutions there as well
but if you are wanting to be a global player if you're wanting to you know find
out how well you could have done in a much higher playing field then I think
you must consider coming to New Zealand and if you know as establish yourself
something the way they globe is becoming smaller and smaller look at me I sit
in Hamilton and my wonderful team sits in India and we're creating a
multinational you know however small it is at this stage it was still is a
multinational company so I couldn't have done it if I was still sitting in
India because however bigger company I made in and yet would still not be a
multinational but right now AJV is a small my little multinational but yeah you
know that's this kind of advantages you have when it comes overseas so I'd say
young people like you in this time and era when the world is becoming smaller
must get out and seek opportunities in the big wide world.
Comments
Post a Comment