Scope in New Zealand for PR communication consultant’s relevant skills?


Scope in New Zealand for PR communication consultant’s relevant skills and three years’ work experience?

Ans : I may not be very great to be honest especially for somebody who is not from a PR background in New Zealand I mean public relations essentially is knowing public so you know if you're somebody new to the country it might be a little bit more difficult is my personal opinion but I do think that it might be easier for somebody who's already in New Zealand to have become a better public relations consultant but if the person has got three years’ work experience and if let's say the person is super skill and has got amazing communication abilities and is very presentable and can breeze into an interview and can kind of impress the people there and say they look you got to hire me I don't see any reason but not sure that ask your friend to get in touch of get in touch with us and we will assess and if not public relations pretty much suggest something in marketing with papers and public relations it because say marketing is a bit more easier for a non-New Zealander to be able to get into it because marketing is about digital marketing so on and so forth that you know papers and all the kind of stuff but PR is I think you need to have had a bit of a network here in New Zealand so we can potentially help your framework getting that person internal marketing course but papers in PR and he or she then possibly could look at either a job in marketing or in PR after completing the course. My understanding is PR is a subset of marketing anyway so yeah it might make sense to a PG tip in marketing and try and get into some other area if not only in PR.


Comments