Scope of Mechatronics in New Zealand.

Are there any job opportunities for mechatronics after completing Graduate Diploma and electronic level 7?


Ans. Mechatronic is again one of those very exciting fields which marries mechanical engineering with electronics and which is why it's called Mechatronic. So I think it's a very exciting field and I think there would definitely be opportunities again as I keep saying that we don't have a very large industry in New Zealand but you are not looking at 10 jobs you're looking at one job so I think therefore certainly would be some more opportunity it's a good course search choose actually and straight away at the top of my mind I can think of an institution called Wellington Institute of Technology which we work with and we represent and we have had very good outcomes for our students from wellteck group who have gone for mechatronic are I believed it's also available in a couple of other polytechnics but I can't remember it right away but yeah mechatronic is a good field and I believe you will have a good opportunity going forward because mechatronic I think would also come under engineer under the broader framework and as you are aware engineering more practically all engineers are in the long term skill shortage in New Zealand so I think yeah mechatronic is a good course to chose if you have not already decided that you're still working but somebody decide to work with us because one thing is choosing a good course and a good college and coming to New Zealand. So there are 3-4 important things for you to be successful in not only New Zealand but any country you go to is that chose the right course to choose the right College you need to be smart in yourself you know you need to have the right attitude skills knowledge and I think the last component which is very important is to have a good advisor like an AJV onshore. So work with us and we will ensure that your mechatronic course will lead to a good and successful outcome as well.


Click here to watch the full LIVE Q&A session by Licensed immigration adviser, Arun Jacob- 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9UNoLSeTPc
Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments