Is it possible to come without IELTS?


Is it possible to come without IELTS?

Ans : Not really you will require IELTS I mean not so much from our administrative thing guys but you know I think also from the point of view that you're coming to an English-speaking country and this is where you know majority of work is all done in English we have three official languages in New Zealand English is of course the most dominant official language and then we have Maori language and then we have the New Zealand sign language but you know so having an IELTS having good ink you know I think I personally think I succeed well in the West because of my English ability which I mean I was grateful to my parents and my teachers from my younger days that you know they put me to a good school and my teachers taught me really well and a lot of times you know many Kiwis her who I interact with say well the English is good Mike we did you love it and I told them rather proudly that is something I learnt from my school days you know back in India and so English is very important and that's why you know when you're trying to come without IELTS if you are good in English why would you not want to write your so that's the question if you're going to struggle with English then I've my sincere and wise consult because I think you will continue to struggle throughout your journey.



Comments