Scope of jobs in New Zealand at the age of 40.

In regards to age limit, are 40-year-olds able to get a job?

Ans. I don't think it's a question of age but I think there is a possibility of one thing is there is a disadvantage if you're in your 40s which is employers might consider you as somebody who is not fresh any longer or not young any longer because again a little ridiculous because I think they can be young up to 60 I or 70 doesn't matter but yes there are a lot of people who are in their 40s and late 30 coming into New Zealand and finding jobs while successfully again as I started right at the start of this live chat it might not be a cakewalk I it may not be that everybody who comes from using it I will find it off I thought it's going to be a rough grind because it's not it's not on easy markets a competitive market so there is a lot of competition but the other advantage of being in your 40s is that you also have good experience which a lot of youngsters may not have so an employer can look at you positively or negatively but what will sway them in your favor is when if your communication skills are very good and you're able to sit across the table and tournaments and where I think they'll quickly disregard the

Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments