Chances of getting a student visa after 8 years of gap!

Have a gap of eight years what were chances of student visa?

Ans. A lot of people who are applying to come on or was a student visa had this thought at the back of their head saying with such a long gap will it be possible I mean it is possible people can upscale at different stages in their life though .I'm 49 years old and I am right now undertaking a course in New Zealand I'm doing a course in Tauranga Maori which is about the Maori culture and tradition so there is never an age as such to study so if we are to explain those eight years what you did in those eight years and whether there is good proof to show that either you work or they or if you were just idle or you know or if you were not well or whatever I fear if we have documentation we should be able to go for it from my experience some of our students who have come to New Zealand to study here absolutely had 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  years of gap.



Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)



Comments