Visa for Africans.


Do you help visa for Africans?

Ans : Why not I mean we work with the clients from every part of the world and you know just the other day we were counting to see how many countries we you know what would climb from I think almost 20-25 clients right now including the quite a few for clients coming from Africa as well South Africa, Uganda, Kenya, I remember you know these are some of the countries from where we have already worked with plans from Africa yeah we'd love to work with yes oh they have not shared your number so please share your number and we will get in touch with you and see what we can do for you.


Comments

  1. This is my Email and number i want to get in touch with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bankoleganiyu8@gmail.com please get in touch info on studies in New Zealand

      Delete
  2. This is my Email and number i want to get in touch with you mwatatiwinnie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment