Can lack of work experience create issues in getting employed in New Zealand?


I've finished my degree in computer networks and cyber security and I've been putting the feelers out to recruitment agencies I'm arriving soon on our WH week which will be a working holiday visa for those of you who can't decipher Ivan's code now however most are unwilling to work with me due to a lack of experience?


Ans. If you've only been putting out a few feelers it may not be good enough I think you need to come on shore and go flat out and send out those 50 100 150 number of applications and you know when you throw so many stones something is bound to hit so I don't think it's such a big issue because also obviously coming from UK background you would have certain advantages in New Zealand especially on your English and the communication so I think overall you should be fine you're coming on a working holiday visa it is always a bit more difficult to deal with the situation when you're not in New Zealand so get into the country you are you're already my client so feel free to have a chat we could probably connect you to some other place people then place us and it's all about patience persistence and a wide spread of throwing out as many applications as you can and somewhere somehow you are bound to hit the target




Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments