Can an institution revoke an offer letter after sending it?


Apply for Era Institute for level 8 postgraduate diploma in health science through some other consultant Era Institute release offer later but after few days they send the email to my consultant the offer letter has been rejected I want to know is this possible that kind of scenario please help me?


Ans. It is possible it's a very tricky situation because normally Era would not have sent an offer and then declines it. I haven't heard of it in the last 14 15 years I've been in this industry so looks like there is something that's not right you might want to check with us I strongly recommend I'm not trying to make you change your mind and go from that whoever another agency is in common birth it does but it sounds like you're a guy who needs some help and please remember we are based in New Zealand and if required we'll pick up the phone and speak to our out during their work hours check with them get on to the bottom of it and understand where exactly things went wrong for you but it doesn't sound right to me because I have not heard of an offer being given and then being taken back by an institution so definitely sounds like there is some problem so just to get in touch with our team are you sure and are those are the numbers and the email address get in touch I mean you obviously, are very serious about studying in New Zealand and looks like you're not being serviced well by your current agency so please give us an opportunity to understand what the problems are and they will find it.


Comments