College or University which is better for studies?


I fulfilled the requirements of level eight should I choose to study at the university or College because I'm in a dilemma for choosing the best option between these two so please help me?

Ans. I think a lot of people get confused between a university and an ITP and the private training establishment in New Zealand universities and ITP are owned and operated by the government of  New Zealand no problem we can go into them without a Problem private colleges via but careful check with someone like AJV if you want to go to a private college and I would like to check to see there are ways and means of checking to say how good that college as well because we are in the industry we would also have some you know inside insight into what kind of colleges are
there get in touch with us.



Comments