Jobs scenario. Difference in studying in Auckland and outside Auckland?


Which city is better to get part-time jobs is there any different studying inside or outside Auckland?


Ans. In terms of getting part-time jobs in fact in my seminar in on Sunday in Auckland I was telling them collected PNE assemble people that earlier I also used to think that only the large cities have opportunities but then I've traveled very extensively across New Zealand about three or four times I've done hip to tip about three or four times I practically know every road in New Zealand I don't want to sound immodest but I actually, have traveled very crazily across New Zealand I think very few people would have traveled New Zealand the way I have done and I Drive everywhere I take my car in life Drive so I've changed my mind about the smaller towns I think they have as many opportunities as the bigger towns, in fact, the government is now trying very hard to decongest some of the bigger cities and send more people into the smaller cities so you definitely have an advantage in studying outside Auckland because not only will our cost of living be lower but if you don't find that opportunity after you finish your course and I think opportunities are there you will be able to settle down faster because you also get 30 extra points if you get a job outside Auckland when you're not about to apply for your residency I think of you get 30 extra points so I think it's a very good beneficial to consider studying outside Auckland and Auckland is also the cost of living is a little higher so I would strongly encourage.

                                 

Comments